This website (temsconsulting.com) is managed by TEMS Consulting Limited. TEMS Consulting Limited is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone regardless of disability, capability or technology.
This page states our intention that our website is usable and accessible to all users and details some of the measures taken.
Some of the measures we have taken to ensure our site is accessible include:
- Our website uses relative font sizes to enable users to change the size of text on the page.
- We use alternative text for all images on our website.
- All our web pages use valid Word Press Codes;
- We conduct regular validation checks to ensure the Word Press code of our web pages is valid; We always include a text transcript when we publish videos;
If you experience problems accessing any of the information on our site, please contact [email protected] and we will try our best to fix the problem or provide the information in an alternative format.
This statement applies only to content on the temsconsulting.com domain, and not to websites that are linked from our pages.
B. Alternative text
All images on this site are accompanied by a brief alternative text which where appropriate identifies an image or its function. This alternative text (alt-text) is generally only visible when the browser’s automatic image loading feature is turned off.
All text links are written so that they make sense when read out of context.
Documents on this website are provided in a variety of formats. The most common are Adobe Acrobat PDF (PDF) and Microsoft Word (MS Word). Most computers already have the software to open these document formats.
Most PDF files on this site allow basic accessibility. Simple PDFs should not represent an accessibility problem. However, despite our best efforts some PDF files may still not be fully accessible, such as scanned and older PDF files and those containing complex statistics and data tables.
If you are having trouble reading a PDF document on this website, Adobe offers a free online tool for converting PDF documents to HTML or text. For more information about PDF accessibility see the Adobe website accessibility section. For more help with Acrobat files generally and a link to download Acrobat Reader see the site help page.
E. Text size, screen colours and screen resolution
The text on this website has been styled using a non-fixed value in a style sheet. This means that users can easily change the text size using their browser settings. Depending on which web browser you are using, this can be done in the following ways:
- Internet Explorer: select View > Text size or hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel if you have one.
- Mozilla Firefox: select View > Text size or hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel if you have one.
- Opera: select View > Zoom or hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel if you have one.
- Safari: select View > Make text bigger or hold Ctrl and roll your mouse wheel if you have one
Alternatively you can change the resolution of your computer screen to make the entire screen display bigger or smaller. Depending on which sort of computer you are using, this can be done in the following ways:
- Microsoft Windows computer: select Start > Control Panel > Display > Settings
- Apple Macintosh computer: select System Preferences > Displays > Resolution
You can use your web browser options to choose your own colours. Depending on which web browser you are using, this can be done in the following ways:
- Internet Explorer: select Tools > Internet Options > General > Colors
- Mozilla Firefox: select Tools > Options > Content > Colors
- Opera: select Tools > Preferences > Fonts and Page Style
- Safari: select Safari > Preferences > Appearance
Date of last edit 29th July 2014
TEMS Consulting Ltd.
Registered Office: 135, City View,
Ilford, Essex, IG1 1NH,
Registered in England and Wales No. 9048063 | VAT Registration No. 188108095